Football, Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Cross Country, Cheer, Dance
Swimming, Wrestling, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball
Baseball, Softball, Track & Field, Golf, Tennis
Family ID & Healthy Roster FAQ's
1. What is Family ID? Family ID is the registration system used to allow you to register your athlete for Lincoln Athletics and allows Lincoln to gain basic information such as the sport your athlete is registering for, emergency contact info, medical history, etc.
2. How do I register? If you are a returning athlete and already have a Family ID account, Go to hello.familyid.com and click log in. (If you forgot your password, click on forgot password and walk through the steps). If you are a new athlete, go to hello.familyid.com and click on get started. Fill in the account information and then wait for the email that will be sent to you. Click on the link in the email, type in Lincoln High School and select Oregon. Then select which registration you are signing up for (i.e. Season 2 registration, Season 3 registration, etc.)
3. Why can’t I upload my physical to Family ID? While you are given the ability to upload physical or other documents to Family ID, we ask you not to do this. We have to have a hard copy of each athlete’s physical and as we have hundreds of athletes each season, it is unrealistic for us to go find each individual’s physical and print it. We ask that you bring a hard copy of any physical to the Athletics office.
4. Why do I have to register on Family ID each season and not just once for the year? We ask that every athlete register for each sport and each season on Family ID as it is a way for us to have the latest and up to date information for your athlete and it is the easiest way for us to be able to communicate with athletes signed up for a particular season and/or sport.
5. How do I edit my Family ID account? Log in to your Family ID account, Click on viewer edit my registrations, Click on the down arrow next to Summary and then click on edit, edit whatever information you need and press save at the bottom.
HEALTHY ROSTER FAQ’S
1. What is Healthy Roster? Healthy Roster is the system our athletic trainer uses to document any injuries sustained by your athlete at a Lincoln athletic event or that will affect their play for an athletic event. Healthy Roster is also the system used to send and collect all COVID screenings needed by athletes currently participating in Lincoln athletics.
2. Do I need to download the app or create a healthy roster profile? Technically no but we do urge you to do so. Healthy Roster is the easiest and fastest way to reach the athletic trainer about your athlete’s injuries. It is HIPAA compliant, meaning it is a safe and appropriate way to discuss medical information whereas email, text, etc are not.
3. Can I log into my healthy roster account to do my COVID screening? No. The COVID screening needs to be completed via the email that is sent out to the email that was given in FAMILY ID for the athlete. If the email given was a parents and you want to change that, please see the FAMILY ID FAQ section on how to edit FAMILY ID information.
4. I’m not getting a COVID screening….what do I do? First thing to do is check to see what email it is being sent to. You can do this by logging into Family ID and looking to see what email was placed in the participant’s email section. If you know what email the screening is going to and you still are not receiving it, search your junk/spam folders to make sure it is not being delivered there. If you still are not receiving the screenings, either change the email address to something else in FAMILY ID or contact Jamie Mitz at email@example.com .
Lincoln Bond Project Website