Fall Start Date: August 14 Winter Start Date: November 13 Spring Start Date: February 26
Do not wait until the start date to turn in forms! You will not be cleared to participate in tryouts/first practice.
The athletic office needs 1 week to process all paperwork.
All athletes must be cleared in athletic office before tryouts begin on the start dates!
1. A PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM must be on file in the athletic office and must be dated within two calendar years of the season's start date. A link to this form can be found below. Please turn this form into the basket in the main office! 2. A MEDICAL HISTORY UPDATE FORM is required for students who have a physical older than one calendar year from the season's start date. Students with physical examination forms dated within the last calendar year DO NOT have to complete this form. A link to these forms can be found below. Please turn the medical history update form into the basket in the main office! 3. A CODE OF CONDUCT FORM is due to the athletics office once a school year. Signatures are required from both athlete and parent/guardian. A link to this form can be found below. Please turn the code of conduct form into the basket in the main office! 4. Athletes also need a BLUE EMERGENCY CARD. A new blue card must be filled out for each sport during the school year. A signature is required from parent/guardian. You cannot participate in a tryout or practice unless the coach has your blue card in hand. We will give them to the coaches on the first day of practice or tryouts. They are not available online but can be found in the main office or room 104. Turn the blue emergency card into the basket in the main office! 5. Pay the PIL PARTICIPATION FEE after tryouts conclude for cut sports. The fee is $210 per sport or $35 for students on the Free or Reduced Lunch Program. Families may pay by check or online through School Pay. Please mark the student-athlete's name and sport on memo section of the check. Make check payable to Lincoln HS and turn into the bookkeeper or business manager in room 104. Do not turn into the main office!
Turn these into the athletic office: physical examination form, code of conduct, medical history update (if needed), blue card
Turn this into room 104: PIL fee (after tryouts)
Submit all forms at least 1 week before the listed start date
*Links to all forms can be found below **Many School-Based Health Centers offer affordable physicals if needed. These locations can be found here - SCHOOL BASED HEALTH CENTERS
To be cleared academically:
1. Student must have passed at least 5 course last semester
2. Be currently enrolled and passing at least 5 courses this semester
3. Earned the following number of credits:
-4.0 credits by start of 10th grade
-9.5 credits by start of 11th grade
-16 credits by start of 12th grade
4. Earned the following minimum GPA last semester:
- 2.0 GPA with no F's
- 2.5 GPA with one F
FAILURE TO MEET (1), (2), OR (3) = NOT ELIGIBLE
FAILURE TO MEET (4) = ACADEMIC PROBATION
PIL Sponsored Sports
- $210 per sport per student. ($200 of this is the District Athletic Fee. The remaining $10 is a Lincoln High School request)
- There is a two fee cap per student. (i.e. if a student plays a fall and winter PIL sport, the spring sport fee is waived)
-There is a four fee family cap per year per family.
-For students on the Federal Free/Reduced Lunch program, the athletic fee is $35 per sport.
Non-PIL Sponsored Sports / Club Sports
These fees vary from club to club. Contact the club sport in question for details.
Lincoln High School WANTS all students to be able to participate in a sport if eligible. If needed, please contact the Athletic Department to discuss athletic fees.